Sunday 13 January 2013

A Travellers Promise


"Today I grew a little, to know a lot" - Lumineers



I made myself a promise to myself.

This year, I will travel to a famous landmark, in a city where I know absolutely no one and I will do it completely and entirely on my own. 

By the end of 2013, I will take a photo of myself in front of the Royal Opera House in Sydney.
And I'll look like a champion when I do it.

And I won't stop there.

I'll take myself around the world.
I need only me and my passport to work and volunteer abroad.
I have so much love to give and I'm not going to wait for someone to ask for it.
I will meet hundreds, see thousands and share my love to anyone who will have it.
I will see the world.

Me Finding Me.

My whole heart, for my whole life.
Jones x

No comments:

Post a Comment